Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Keep On A-Rockin' Me Baby

The Rock Band 2 setlist came out yesterday and I can hardly contain myself. Last night I dreamed about all the songs to come. How am I going to wait until September??

Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know". Are you kidding me?? I'd buy it JUST for that song.

Billy Idol "White Wedding". Too bad its not Mony Mony, but it'll do.

Offspring "Come Out & Play". You gotta keep 'em separated!

Red Hot Chili Peppers "Give It Away". I'm already warming up my tongue for that one.

Joan Jett "Bad Reputation".
Ahhh. The memories.

Ratt "Round and Round". I know a chick from Sapaloopa that will be over here to play THAT one as soon as she can. :)

System of a Down "Chop Suey". Creepy but fun to sing.

Bikini Kill "Rebel Girl". Yikes, but yay! And Nirvana "Drain You" which it is said Kurt Cobain wrote it about Tobi Vail from Bikini Kill. I don't like Nirvana anyway and don't know if I can sing about chewing your meat for you without gagging.

The list
goes on and on. 84 songs, all master recordings, plus 20 available for download later. I'm crossing my fingers hoping for "Welcome to the Jungle".

3 comments:

ArtistMommy said...

FINALLY some Alice in Chains and Jane's Asddiction! WOOOOhhOOO!! I am so there... :))
and Alanis, Linkin Park and Soundgarden are so tasty ones too...aand I love 'Peace Sells' by Megadeath. sweeeet. I still want some No Doubt and Lenny Kravitz too. Keep em coming...
-C

Anonymous said...

WOW - I'm much to out of it to know what in the world you are talking about girl!!!! Haven't heard of one of the songs or the artist. Generation gap at the highest level.

Mary said...

What??? Rock Band 2!! I'm still waiting to get 1. Of course,I would first have to get a system to play it on. And someone to play it with.....wanna come live with me?