Saturday, June 14, 2008

FD 2006

Last night ArtistMommy was looking at a collage Bugaboo did two years ago for Fathers Day so I decided to blog it since it is that time of year again.

Each kid made a list of their favorite things about SSB and then Bugaboo got pictures
off the internet to represent them and glued it all together with the title "Why I'm Glad You're My Dad". Here are their lists:

Bugaboo:
You walk around the house like a model. (He does. He's always practicing for the catwalk.)
You know why tires don't pop - or at least from heat.

You let me watch Guns N Roses all night on my birthday.
You always buy me silly boxers.
You play Faith No More really loud in the car.
You always stop at 7 Eleven.
You try to get me to go running even though I won't go.
You say stuff like "edumacated".
You make fun of us.
You took me and my friends to the My Chemical Romance concert and actually had a good time.
You wear weird Sketcher shoes.


Taz:
I look up to you.
You play so many games with us.
You're so funny.
The family wouldn't be complete without you.
You're there for us all.

PootiePie:
You're very smart.

You're awesome with computers and technology.
You have a great smile and your teeth are nice and shiny and clean. (He really does have a great smile. A thundering smile.)
You love us and keep us safe.
You're awesome at chess.
You play with us a lot.
You makes us a lot of money.
You're a very cool dad.

Snickety:

You are so nice.
You spend money on us.
You share with me.
You always help me.
Your smile is awesome.
Your smile gets better and better every day. (He had Invisalign braces at the time to move one tooth.)
When I'm gone I think about you.

BeeMan:

You play Mechassault 2 with me.
You have big muscles.
You have pretty hair. (I have to agree. Pretty hair and a great smile. I'm so jealous, but if I can't have it, at least I'm married to it!)
You taked me to Best Buy to get a computer game.
You make me laugh.

Bunny wasn't born yet, but I made one for her.
You're giving me the perfect name. (I let him name her and wasn't even told what it would be until the day after she was born. I don't think he really knew until then either.)

You're buying me lots of great stuff for when I arrive.
You give me and Mommy lots of room in bed. I drive her crazy at night!
I love listening to your voice. I makes me feel all snuggy.
You make Mommy so happy and take such good care of her and that makes me happy and cared for too.

He's the best dad and they did a great job of letting him know that. I'm always trying to figure out new things to do for him every year, but I don't think we'll top that one any time soon.

1 comment:

ArtistMommy said...

you got me all choaked up with this post...what a great family. :)