Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Little Bit Drrty

I got an email from ESPN today that has me very excited and stuck to my computer all day.

Its Fantasy Football time!! Woot!

I am going to get SOLID commitments from ev
eryone this year in advance. Last year all the kids wanted to be involved but when every weekend it was ME who was managing their teams. Well, no more. This year I don't care if someone hasn't checked if any of their players are injured or have a bye that week. Too bad for them and better for me!

ArtistMommy's little girl can't pronounce my name and although she is getting better at it every day, she used to call me "Dirty". She'd put a lot of R into it so it would sound like Drrrrrrty.
So now my team name is the Drrty Coyotes. Fierce!!

I can't wait until our draft even though it was a little long last year and the kids got bored and restless. I'm going to have to come up with fun things for them to do when its not their turn to pick. I am thinking of having everyone choose their logo early this year so we can make a shirt and wear it that night. Its going to be so fun!!

1 comment:

ArtistMommy said...

Hey Juurrrrdy. ;)

I'm so horribly out of touch with sports i don't EVEN know what this fantasy football is all about.

guess i got some research do.