Friday, June 6, 2008

Right-Handed Destruction

Bunny knows how to use scissors!!!!



Unfortunately she debuted her talent on one of my very favorite outfits ever!! It is a hand-me-down from ArtistMommy's girls and its the cutest thing ever. I was upset the other day when she got chocolate Rice Dream all over it and I was out of Zout. I used some all-purpose Resolve but it didn't quite do the trick. I had it set aside this morning to soak it in Oxiclean but she found it and started to dress herself in it. Granted, she had both of her legs stuffed down the neck hole while the actual bottoms were cast aside, but she was proud and so was I.

I will keep this outfit secured in a Space Bag and tucked into my hope chest as memorabilia so it will live on, but I wanted her to wear it more. Like, all summer.

(OMG. This post totally seems whored-out with all the product names thrown in there, doesn't it?)

No comments: